Tony DeCresie – Coach / Mentor / Successful Entrepreneur
In this program, I’ll show you step by step, everything you need to know, everything you need to do, when you need to do it and how you need to do it – to start-up and build a successful Freight Brokerage business.
With our Freight Broker Business Success program, I become your personal coach and mentor.
Don’t worry if you’re not a natural born sales person or never had to recruit sales people, or haven’t trained or managed or motivated a team before. I’ll actually help you to do that – and in some cases – will actually do that for you.
It’s a fantastic program and I’m very excited to offer it to a very select few individuals who are ready to dedicate themselves to taking their business and their careers to a whole new level.
When you are accepted into the Freight Broker Business Success Group – you’ll be in business for yourself – but not by yourself. We’ll be here to help you every step of the way on your journey to success.
My goal for you is to help you reach a level of success and personal fulfillment that you never thought possible before.
What you get as a member of the Freight Broker Business Success Group…
- An intense and in-depth special training program that covers EVERYTHING important that’s needed to properly start and build a successful licensed and bonded freight brokerage business.
- Assistance with completing and submitting your Freight Broker MC Authority application to the FMCSA (if you haven’t already done that)
- Weekly group coaching sessions via Zoom where Tony covers a critical new training topic each week and holds a Q&A session at the end.
- One on One personal coaching sessions with Tony each week during the program.
- Then monthly one on one coaching sessions with Tony for as long as you are participating in the group.
- Assistance with recruiting new Freight Agents
- Assistance with training new Freight Agents
- Recommendations for the best software to purchase or subscribe to for your business
- Recommendations for best factoring companies and bond companies to use for your business (and assistance with negotiating the best deal when applicable).
- Assistance with finding the best Contingent Cargo Liability insurance
- Assistance with determining freight rate quotes and creating proposals for large shipper account opportunities
- Templates for broker/agent agreements
- Templates for broker/shipper agreements
- Templates for broker/carrier agreements
- Customized assistance for whatever problem, issue or opportunity that might come along in your business that you need help with
- Membership in the Freight Broker Business Success Facebook Group where you’ll receive additional training, support and interaction with other like-minded business owners who are dedicated to success in the freight brokerage business.
What Our Students Say:
Just wanted to say thanks for answering 90% of the questions I had and 100% of the questions I didn’t know I had! The strongest aspect of this course was the ability to show the ease of success in a field I personally thought was beyond my reach!
-Jerry (July 2021)
“Tony is excellent. I took a few other courses, and not to put anybody down, the other instructors seem to overcomplicate things. I appreciate the simplicity of explanation given to the learning materials and the upbeat attitude of Tony. He does not talk down to anyone and makes you want to get out there and get it done!
I must say I feel more motivated after having taken this course. Thank you, sir!
-Charmaine (May 2021)
The strongest aspect of this course was how to locate shippers and carriers and how to create an Excel spreadsheet. Also, how to communicate with shippers and carriers to build a relationship that brings service and value to them.
Of course, all the written materials were also excellent.
-Linda (July 2021)